For regular tiredness, a few hours of good sleep will be sufficient. When you are feeling very tired all the time, you might be suffering from fatigue which indicates that you are extremely more tired.
To understand the term ‘fatigue’ correctly, know the signs:
- Constant weight loss for with/without other reasons like sickness, too much stress, etc.
- Frequent drowsiness.
- Breathing becomes short even during normal activities, regular walking, etc.
- The weakness of muscles.
- Lack of motivation and interest in daily life activities.
- Feeling tired before you have done anything.
- Physical tiredness triggers mental fatigue like loss of memory.